Wednesday 6 August 2008

Milky goodness

This blog is about creative stuff, right? Well, what could be more creative than making, storing, and supplying all the food my bubba needs to thrive? Creative, in the purest sense of the word. Quite brilliant, I reckon. Almost as brilliant as creating the bubs in the first place!

Talitha feeding bunny while I feed Beryl.
It's World Breastfeeding Week, as I was just reminded in this post by the very talented Kate at Picklebums. I actually have a badge that says "I make milk - what's your super power?". I really should find it and wear it this week.

Beryl getting the very best party food!


Charlie's another booby-loving bubba.

So there you go. Now you know that I will definitely never be one of those movie stars desired for her cleavage more than her talent - so let's hope I have enough talent! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry my super power is a secret...

Sumara said...

Ooh really? Well then I won't speculate... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the photos.. I really must take some photos of M breastfeeding. I have one or two of the girls but none of M.. how terrible is that! LOL

Anonymous said...

It really is amazing that boobs can produce all the nourishment a baby needs. It's handy because it's always ready and at the right temperature to feed your hungry baby. No need to worry about going out and having to think about how you will warm a bottle.

Mama attempting to run. said...

I am always astounded at just how much milk my boobies produce! Eli will spit what looks like a bottle full but that's just the excess!!

Sumara said...

Katef - yes, photos are great. :) I'm just sad I don't have any of T feeding, because I fed her for such a short time so obviously she doesn't remember it. But at least we have her feeding her "babies".

Hayley - yep, convenient AND miraculous! We women are mighty clever!

Sarah - yay for plentiful milk!