I've been tagged!
"Here are are the rules to play:List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.Tag 5 friends and list them.Those people then need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.Don’t forget to let the people you tagged know by posting a comment on their blog!"
1. I talk to myself almost constantly. As a teenager my brother often yelled through the wall between our bedrooms to tell me to shut up. These days, my older daughter is always asking what I'm saying, and Noel never quite knows when he's supposed to be listening.
2. I can only focus one eye at a time, ie I don't have monocular vision like humans are supposed to. It is usually only noticable when I'm tired, and people start thinking I'm looking over their shoulder instead of at their face. If I concentrate I can purposely switch which eye I'm focussing with and people sometimes think it's a cool party trick. It often results in dodgy-looking photographs. :)
3. I really love maths - particularly seeing the workings behind a formula. In high school I refused to use a formula unless my teacher showed me the working that led to it. I haven't done any maths for years and I miss it.
4. David Campbell (an Australian singer - and Jimmy Barnes' son) once patted me on the head at a studio recording when I was singing in a choir. He's only about 5 years older than me so that was a bit weird.
5. I'm obsessed with film and yet I've never seen Casablanca, Ben Hur, Citizen Kane, Gone With the Wind or any silent films in their entirety. I've seen bits of them. I should watch them.
I don't even know if five people read this blog - I'll just tag Connor, but only if you feel like it.