Thursday 12 October 2006

I know I'm terrible!

Sorry for not posting in a while... I'm the queen of procrastination lately.

I have seen about 7 films lately that I want to talk about, but I just can't summon the energy to sit at the puter for long enough, or compile the messy thoughts in my head into enough coherent sentences to make it worthwhile.

Stay tuned, anyway, for what I thought of Quills, Chocolat, Ed Wood, Casanova, Before Sunset, and a couple of Harry Potters.

Oh by the way Merlin, I've finished Half-Blood Prince now. The biggest cry I've had in a long time! LOVED it! I've been scouring your site for any Harry tidbits I can find, now that I don't need to worry about spoilers. :-)

And "Dead Man's Chest" has been pre-ordered. :-)

Oh, and a bit of news: I'm *pretty sure* I have a part in a short film, shooting tomorrow and Sunday - the planned actor pulled out yesterday so they were desperate for someone in a hurry... it's playing a young boy's mother in some kind of mysterious circumstance, the part has no dialogue but is apparently an important role for the story. *shrug*... see what happens hey.

No comments: