Friday 13 July 2007

Knocked Up

No, not me. (Well, I don't think so, but you never know...) The movie.

Noel sent me out to see Harry Potter the other night, but it was sold out, so I saw Knocked Up instead. I've heard lots of great reviews so I was expecting it to be really funny and have a great story. And, well, it was kinda funny, and had a fairly dull story, speckled with moments of just "why the heck did they do that?". (for example, showing the crowning of the baby's head, three times, but not the actual birth of the baby. What the?) The acting was great, the leads were good, with some interesting characters, but the story just wasn't compelling enough for me.

So, yeah. I knew I should've just watched Pirates again. Damnit.

I have an interview on Monday for a promotions job, and someone calling me back today, apparently, about a waitressing job. Promotions sounds much more fun than waitressing, yes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Pirates would have definitely been better! I haven't seen Knocked Up yet, but I was considering going. I want to see Harry Potter too, but I want to read the 5th book before I go. I've got to hurry up and finish book 3 so that I can read books 4 and 5 before the movie isn't at the movies anymore!

Good luck with the promotions job! Sounds much more interesting than Waitressing!