Tuesday 4 November 2008

Just quickly...

Noel and I watched the final DVD that Hayley lent to me - Closer. Don't ask me to review it because I still don't know what it was about. I mean, it told the story of two couples meeting, falling in love, faffing around, eventually finding their rightful place in the universe... but that doesn't quite seem to be its point, exactly. I'm sure they were aiming for something, but I don't know what that was. Great acting, though, and I'm beginning to think that you can never get too much Jude Law. Lovely chap, he is.

~~~~

I made another little handbag, for one of Talitha's friends. I made this one differently and it turned out much nicer. Two handles, neater edges and a better job of the lining. Yay me. :)


~~~~
Lastly:
Americans. Please. Do the right thing. We've ALL had enough of the crap. We're all watching you and we all need you guys to make the right choice, okay? Go vote! That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute bag Sumara, you're so talented. I can't sew (unless you count sewing buttons back on clothes).

I don't know what Closer was about either. Maybe that's why I didn't like it, because I just didn't get what the underlying point was....

Sumara said...

Oh thanks Hayley. I think my main talent lies in fudging things to look better than they really are! But thank you. I was quite pleased with that bag.

I'm glad you felt the same about Closer! At least we agree!