Wednesday 24 May 2006

Chippendale!

Okay, just because I know you were all dying to know if I found out the address for the audition - it's in Chippendale. I had to ask Noel where that is but hey, I'll find it. Actually I have to be in Petersham at lunchtime Sunday so if Noel's not working we'll make a day of it. Have an early dinner, somewhere near either Petersham or Chippendale.... hopefully those two illustrious locations are somewhere near each other! (it's okay, I'll find them, really I will...)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

OMG-I thought this was going to be about "The Chippendales"-"legendary" 80's male stripper act. (!)

Okaaaaaaaay will shut up now ;-)

Sumara said...

Sorry to disappoint you. ;-)

(It's okay, that was the first thing I thought of too...)

Mr B said...

Between Newton and Broadway/Central I think.
You'd be better of getting off at Central then getting a bus.

Good luck !!

LOL the chippendales