Tuesday 10 April 2007

Photos and flowers...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I sure did. My girls and I are suffering from the various behavioural after-affects of too much chocolate!

Powered Productions have some photos up from the filming of Masked Man. You can see them here. There's a cool one of me looking directly upwards into the camera. And lots of the wonderful Powered Productions team - Kylie, Brad, Rebecca, Darren and Ange. (Thanks for having me, guys, it was great fun!)

In other news... erm... well, there isn't any.

I've been writing a lot lately, some short stories and children's book ideas. I'd like to write a script and I have a character in mind but I think I need to write it in story form first or I'll lose track too easily.
I've joined an online book club too so have been discussing and analysing books - at the moment it's What's Eating Gilbert Grape by Peter Hedges. A really great book; I was surprised at how different it is from the movie considering Hedges also wrote the screenplay.

I've been given two bunches of flowers recently; a colourful mixed bunch from my dad and his wife, and some gorgeous, fragrant, old-fashioned, dusky pink and white roses from my parents-in-law. It's so lovely to have fresh flowers in the house!

Anyway I'd best go finish off the last of the Easter chocolate, and what better film to eat it with than Chocolat?

No comments: