The lovely Jo has tagged me.... just as well I had plenty of opportunities all night to be awake (thanks Miss Bear!) thinking up some answers...
1. One book that changed your life:
The Bible. Specifically; Ephesians.
2. One book that you've read more than once:
First one I thought of was Myst.... but I'm pretty sure I've read all my books more than once.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
101 BBQ recipes for fresh fish and coconut... (ok I made that up... but it would be handy yes?)
4. One book that made you laugh:
From Hate to Love, Barbara Cartland (Sorry, I'm sure there are some that made me laugh with them, but can't think of them right now...)
5. One book that made you cry:
Lots! I love crying. The first one I thought of, though ,was The Last Battle, C.S. Lewis.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to Grow Up; a manual for men whose mothers never let them.
7. One book you wish had never been written:
You Need More Money, brian houston.
8. One book you're currently reading:
Winnie the Pooh: The House at Pooh Corner, by A.A. Milne. (really need to get to the library!)
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
The 2nd Harry Potter book (hee hee, don't even know what it's called...)
10. Now I'm supposed to "tag" 4 people.
Connor? (if you're reading?) and...
whoever is the next blogger to read this and volunteer... anyone?