Thursday 1 June 2006

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

Scored myself a teeny tiny part in a different short film! Shooting this Saturday afternoon. In Double Bay, of all places, but it's only a 2 1/2 hour call.

So, it's a teeny part (not sure if it qualifies as a 'role' or an 'extra'), in one scene that's not even scripted (we're going to impro some dialogue on the day apparently), I didn't even have to audition (just send a headshot), and it's not paid and probably very amateur - but I'm excited, damnit! Yay for me! *happy dance*

The director says I will be credited in the film - so yay! again, for sometime soon seeing my name rolling in the credits of a film!

(Laugh at me if you like, but I'm excited, so there!)

3 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh thats awesome !! Good on you mate !

lusi said...

OMGosh! This si what I get for not coming across and reading your blog daily!!! That's FANTASTIC news Sumi!!!! Yay!!!

Sumara said...

Thanks girls!