Saturday 10 June 2006

How I Live My Life

How You Life Your Life
You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You tend to avoid confrontation and stay away from sticky situations.
You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.
How Do You Live Your Life?


Strangely accurate. Especially the dreaming big, but worrying that my dreams aren't attainable. I dream very big, and in a lot of detail... and I'm constantly reminding myself that life doesn't always turn out the way we dream it. That probably is actually a good thing, because I bet if I did get exactly what I dream of in life, there'd be all sorts of bits to it that I just haven't thought of.

Ah, but the bits I have thought of are gonna be good when I get them!

No comments: