Tuesday 11 July 2006

Money money money...

Which makes it sound like I have some. Which I don't, at all.

Hence, I'm on the job-hunt again. I applied yesterday for an assistant position at a Toddler/Kindy Gymbaroo. Between 2 and 4 days a week apparently, whcih would be good. Gramma and Nan-Nan can do a coupla days babysitting. (Yay for grandparents who live close by!) Also doing the rounds of the local shops again. Wendy's had a casual spot advertised but by the time I saw the ad it was already filled. Plus there only looked to be 15-year-olds working there so I'm probably too old.

While Bear (super-clingy mumma's girl!) sleeps today I will start calling those agents. I'll spend the time between now and then psyching myself up and rehearsing a little speech which I'll probably change my mind about as soon as someone answers the phone and wonders who is the funny-sounding speechless person calling them.

That sentence was too long but I'm not editing because I'm typing left-handed due to aforementioned mumma's girl occupying the right.

:-)

1 comment:

Mr B said...

Oh good for you ! Good luck with finding a job.